Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Davies View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA see there you go again with your stupidness ^^^, oh you're like the gift that just keeps on giving hahahahah
    lol

Clark W. Griswold: "It's a one year membership in the Jelly of the Month Club." Cousin Eddie: "Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year."

You made me think of that.. Yea we have that movie on every freakin xmas lol
    Cows are food, NOT mobsters...... JOIN US TO END FIJF FOREVER!!!https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/fa...amily_id=82584
    PHX SUX

2. Likes Julie Davies liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkyAnal View Post
    Whaaaaaaat? We've heard the same thoughts (yours and the OPs) toooooo foooookn many times...bored. besides being boring, nobody gives a sheeet. Doesn't mean your thoughts are boring, they're legit. However, the topic is boring and should totally be ignored at this point. Believe me, another random will be thru within 5 days and have the same complaint. Someone will regurgitate your response (maybe you again) and the circle never stops. BORING!
    Sooo you're bored?? I could use your help with things if you're bored.
    Cows are food, NOT mobsters...... JOIN US TO END FIJF FOREVER!!!https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/fa...amily_id=82584
    PHX SUX

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SH*'s Avatar
    Hired Gun

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED METAL DOLL View Post
    Sooo you're bored?? I could use your help with things if you're bored.
    DON'T DO IT!!! She's a pregnant woman with a honey-do list!!! She'll work you till you DIE!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

5. Likes timesplice liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SH* View Post
    DON'T DO IT!!! She's a pregnant woman
    I actually don't believe that she is pregnant,

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SH*'s Avatar
    Hired Gun

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy Theory View Post
    I actually don't believe that she is pregnant,
    What evidence do you have to the contrary? What would she stand to gain by lying about it? If she says she's pregnant, I have no reason to discredit that. I think it's great. So I repeat, honey-do lists from pregnant women are long and potentially life threatening.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Status
    What evidence do you have to the contrary? What would she stand to gain by lying about it? If she says she's pregnant, I have no reason to discredit that. I think it's great. So I repeat, honey-do lists from pregnant women are long and potentially life threatening.
    no idea if pregnant or not and if so - it wasn't me...

to gain by lying??? (and not saying she/he/it is lying) people play strange games from begind a keyboard... for many many reasons... some of which not even they can fathom themselves... Now I just know HMBAWTS that you been round here long enuff to understand that..

Just rambling here so will continue...

The image that a "Twisted Metal Doll" type person outputs, portrays a further image of the toys/dolls etc that any such child may have... now thats just meant in jest but the image is still there... I do know from forum comments by Twisted thtat my image is probably wrong - so why wont it go away??
    Last edited by Shropford; Yesterday at 10:08 AM.
    Pissypants for Armor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shropford View Post
    no idea if pregnant or not and if so - it wasn't me...

to gain by lying??? (and not saying she/he/it is lying) people play strange games from begind a keyboard... for many many reasons... some of which not even they can fathom themselves... Now I just know HMBAWTS that you been round here long enuff to understand that..

Just rambling here so will continue...

The image that a "Twisted Metal Doll" type person outputs, portrays a further image of the toys/dolls etc that any such child may have... now thats just meant in jest but the image is still there... I do know from forum comments by Twisted thtat my image is probably wrong - so why wont it go away??
    maybe its the doll that's pregnant? i doubt she is lying..nothing to gain from it as u said

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymuzz View Post
    The punch wheel automation that some families are employing, and the auto-rigging that prevents anyone from listing top family members have IMHO finally turned this game into something resembling Farmville. Doesn't matter if you die- can't be any true wars anymore - punch deaths are ignored. So there's nothing to do but rack up stuff. Just another case of how bots destroy a game.
    you are right I'd like to see all these bot users play a game with out a bot haha they could not... y even play a game if you have to use a bot you set it up and walk away for what 1 week.. 2 weeks come bk and its played your game for you y even play the game

Status
    Considering she use to say a bunch of sob stories to get attention a while back.. I don't believe anything the cow says.