Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status

Report what ?

Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    Messaging him and sending him link of people killing you. .is reporting..
    No matter what..

You cant play using 3 accounts with bots.. what makes you think you will be able to play manually with three accounts.. LOL

You are not happy.. now cause you cant list and hide like you normally do..

You are so use to go away for 8 hours after you hit someone.. now you just cant.. cause we are watching you..

it must suck to be a reporting scum bag..
    Do you think we are all this stupid to buy your " reporting scumbag " routine ? Are you saying Bobs an idiot and doesnt know every one bots. Thats what your saying the Paul . No ones this dumb so stop the charade . We all want bots ended and Bob to do something about it.Well every one but you Paul since you have so many accounts to camp on people. It ruined the game period and i will continue to bother Bob to end this sheeet . Scum bag botter

2. Likes La Famiglia e Norm liked this post
    Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED METAL DOLL View Post
    lol Kc .. would only take acouple of hours.. to Newark airport.. thought that sucks lol
    I know, I got switched to Newark because of a long flight delay in Detroit. Newark sucked and cost me 35.00 to get to my hotel.

How did you get 2 hrs? I was on Northwest airlines and had to go to Detroit to switch flights to finish trip.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stryk9 View Post
    and i will continue to bother Bob to end this sheeet
    So along with being a reporter, you're going to turn into a whiner?

hahahahahahaha

Status

Report what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy Theory View Post
    So along with being a reporter, you're going to turn into a whiner?

hahahahahahaha
    So along with being a bit slow your also believing this "reporting" garbage ? What got reported to who ?

Status
    So along with being a bit slow your also believing this "reporting" garbage ? What got reported to who ?
    What there is to believe?

You seem like that whiny cry baby type to report when one doesn't get their own way..

Status

Report what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy Theory View Post
    What there is to believe?

You seem like that whiny cry baby type to report when one doesn't get their own way..
    Report what to who ? What did any one report ? or are you just going to continue this babbling ?

Status
    Do you think we are all this stupid to buy your " reporting scumbag " routine ? Are you saying Bobs an idiot and doesnt know every one bots. Thats what your saying the Paul . No ones this dumb so stop the charade . We all want bots ended and Bob to do something about it.Well every one but you Paul since you have so many accounts to camp on people. It ruined the game period and i will continue to bother Bob to end this sheeet . Scum bag botter

So.. what are you saying. here SCUMBAG REPORTER is ..

if i cant play.. cause i am a SCUM BAG REPORTER.. Nobody else can play.. so i am going to do my darn best to remove bots..

that wont help your game.. Stacy.. cause if he bans people for using bots.. you will be banned to.. along with the other two accounts you are using.

Status
    Report what to who ? What did any one report ? or are you just going to continue this babbling ?

I am not really sure how many times i need to repeat this to you Stacy.. I know you are slow.. and dont get the concept

But you dont need to get an account frozen to report it.. Just trying to get it banned for camping on you.. is reporting

Now.. Sending screen shot to bob and whining that you cant play cause people are camping on you. and sending links along to get them banned from the game.. is REPORTING

Now that Bob is not stupid and did not ban the people.. is not because you did not try.. it is because he realize you are a whiny little bia.......

Ohhh and what has ruined the game is Little Reporting Scumbag like you..

Status
    Ask Bob for more BLs?

Status

Seems your a bit slow Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    I am not really sure how many times i need to repeat this to you Stacy.. I know you are slow.. and dont get the concept

But you dont need to get an account frozen to report it.. Just trying to get it banned for camping on you.. is reporting

Now.. Sending screen shot to bob and whining that you cant play cause people are camping on you. and sending links along to get them banned from the game.. is REPORTING

Now that Bob is not stupid and did not ban the people.. is not because you did not try.. it is because he realize you are a whiny little bia.......

Ohhh and what has ruined the game is Little Reporting Scumbag like you..
    Not trying to get any one banned.Read that again VERY SLOWLY PAUL. Perhaps your lack of the grasp of the English language as you are from Quebec leaves you at a loss so i will try again.And reporting what Paul ? Please say it out loud as you are insinuating people are getting reported for using bots. BOB KNOWS EVERY ONE USES BOTS.So how can i tell him something he already knows.I will call you out on this stupidity every time you try and post it. We want Bob to stop the bots . Period. Go back to stopping accounts that are on after 6 hours. He used too. No human can sit that long.Extend the black list to say 30. Would eliminate all the bought accounts from sitting on people.Limit the amount of "clicks" a day to a human number. He used to do that too. Return the game to the humans Bob. We will not give up or give in. thanks ;)