HIT REQUEST RULES


This forum is for requesting hits on abusive mobsters, or requesting yourself to be hitlisted.

  1. 1) Select "Request" for all new hit requests as the prefix.
  2. 2) Post the reason: 3+ hitlistings in one day, or 12+ attacks in an hour.
  3. 3) Say how it started & what action you have taken.
  4. 4) Copy & paste unedited newsfeed as evidence. "Toggle Old Newsfeed", bottom right.
  5. 5) Post the offending mobster's link or your request will be deleted.
  6. 6) Keep your thread updated & CHECK YOUR THREAD DAILY.

  7. --------------> Use the Old News Feed option (Toggle Old Newsfeed on Home Page) for posting your Feed! <--------------

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Abusive bullies

  1. #1
    Billy Ballbuster's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    3

    Abusive bullies

    There are some truly abusive bullies playing this game. People hundreds of levels ahead of you simply choose a person as their target and never stop until you can blacklist them. Then, they have their friends attack you en masse.

    I'm not sure why this game allows high level players... or anyone... to bully a specific member, but it takes the fun completely out of the game. This behavior caused me to quit playing a few years ago, but I am now determined not to be run off by these people.
    Last edited by Billy Ballbuster; 09-23-2017 at 01:53 PM.

  2. Likes Shazza P, Hidden, ThaBountyHunter liked this post
  3. #2
    Dargron's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    6
    Much higher levels than yourself cannot attack you unless you open a window (punch, att,) for them and then this only lasts for an 8 hour period. You been punching/chaining?
    Sounds like you upset somebody.

  4. Likes PinkyAnal, Hidden, ThaBountyHunter liked this post
  5. #3
    ThaBountyHunter's Avatar
    Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Probably on the hitlist
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ballbuster View Post
    There are some truly abusive bullies playing this game. People hundreds of levels ahead of you simply choose a person as their target and never stop until you can blacklist them. Then, they have their friends attack you en masse.

    These are some of the bullies who need their just due: annoying termite b87a91, �� TWISTED METAL DOLL�� 684c41 (had her friends attack me after being blacklisted), Machine gun Busche 7ab6bd, MadbadCarlos 2d4c6a, Les 2e448 (had her friends attack me when blacklisted), and Steve add me please b93f50 (had his friends attack me when blacklisted).

    I'm not sure why this game allows high level players... or anyone... to bully a specific member, but it takes the fun completely out of the game. This behavior caused me to quit playing a few years ago, but I am now determined not to be ran off by these people.
    What level are you and what level are these guys. only people in your range can attack you unless you open a window by hunting, chaining, punching etc.
    Im sure TWISTED will come along very soon and giver her opinion lol

  6. #4
    Hidden's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaBountyHunter View Post
    What level are you and what level are these guys. only people in your range can attack you unless you open a window by hunting, chaining, punching etc.
    Im sure TWISTED will come along very soon and giver her opinion lol
    In her present condition he may get a ear full. lol

  7. Likes adski, ThaBountyHunter liked this post
  8. #5
    adski's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    of brain unknown ..........
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ballbuster View Post
    There are some truly abusive bullies playing this game. People hundreds of levels ahead of you simply choose a person as their target and never stop until you can blacklist them. Then, they have their friends attack you en masse.

    These are some of the bullies who need their just due: annoying termite b87a91, �� TWISTED METAL DOLL�� 684c41 (had her friends attack me after being blacklisted), Machine gun Busche 7ab6bd, MadbadCarlos 2d4c6a, Les 2e448 (had her friends attack me when blacklisted), and Steve add me please b93f50 (had his friends attack me when blacklisted).

    I'm not sure why this game allows high level players... or anyone... to bully a specific member, but it takes the fun completely out of the game. This behavior caused me to quit playing a few years ago, but I am now determined not to be ran off by these people.
    Main mistake your making with all of them is blacklisting them - that just increases their pleasure

    Posting here gives their egos an even bigger boost -

    You should just smile and take advantage of your deaths do jobs and build your income to increase your bounty - once you get expensive to list most will lose intrest in you..... unless you keep running around drawing attention to yourself by posting here and crying about them ;)

  9. #6
    ThaBountyHunter's Avatar
    Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Probably on the hitlist
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by adski View Post
    Main mistake your making with all of them is blacklisting them - that just increases their pleasure

    Posting here gives their egos an even bigger boost -

    You should just smile and take advantage of your deaths do jobs and build your income to increase your bounty - once you get expensive to list most will lose intrest in you..... unless you keep running around drawing attention to yourself by posting here and crying about them ;)
    That is by far ther best advice you can be given. just take it on the chin and build your player while your being kept at the same level.

  10. Likes Hidden, TWISTED METAL DOLL liked this post
  11. #7
    Billy Ballbuster's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    3
    I don't often fight. I use the stamina points mostly to do boss battles. I'm at level 330, and people in the 700-1400 range are hitting me repeatedly without provocation. I only punch when I'm repeatedly attacked. I don't know what chaining is. When I blacklist some people, they get their friends to take over for them. It's ridiculous and ruins the game for the victims of these unwarranted repeat attacks. Bullying should not be allowed.

  12. #8
    PTT's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,586
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ballbuster View Post
    I don't often fight. I use the stamina points mostly to do boss battles. I'm at level 330, and people in the 700-1400 range are hitting me repeatedly without provocation. I only punch when I'm repeatedly attacked. I don't know what chaining is. When I blacklist some people, they get their friends to take over for them. It's ridiculous and ruins the game for the victims of these unwarranted repeat attacks. Bullying should not be allowed.

    ok. .Billy. .i know its not fun. but stop using the word BULLYING.....
    this is still a killing game... and killing someone over and over again is not bullying..

    your job is to find way or to outlevel them so you are stronger and can kick their assssssss

    or camp.. take the death.. do your Boss battles.. dont worry about -xp you get in..
    eventually you will be strong enough to go after them or outlevel them

    either way.. if you are getting killed it is not being bullied..

    this word is use far too often in a war/killing game..

  13. #9
    Billy Ballbuster's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    3
    When one member is singled out for repeated attacks/kills just for shits and giggles, the word for it is bullying. I am a vet with PTSD, and I play online games for fun and to relax. There are likely thousands of people playing this game. Why single one person out repeatedly unless you're just a dick?

  14. #10
    PTT's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,586
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ballbuster View Post
    When one member is singled out for repeated attacks/kills just for shits and giggles, the word for it is bullying. I am a vet with PTSD, and I play online games for fun and to relax. There are likely thousands of people playing this game. Why single one person out repeatedly unless you're just a dick?
    I am not saying they are not dicks.. i am saying they are not bullies.. but yes. they are absolute dicks..

    so you should follow advice in here.. get stronger.. or outlevel them. its a jungle out there.. at your level especially. it quiets down at around 8000

Similar Threads

  1. Request Abusive Mobster
    By Conan Kalidor in forum Hitlist!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 09:18 AM
  2. Request Abusive attacking
    By JOEYD78 in forum Hitlist!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 04:31 PM
  3. Request VERY ABUSIVE and needs to be HIT HARD
    By martini mike in forum Hitlist!
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 04:10 AM
  4. Request Abusive attacks
    By Enzo Zappulla in forum Hitlist!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM
  5. Abusive attackers
    By malefica in forum Getting Started
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •