Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Status

Another Account Reporter

Removed the links and Name when he proved he did not send links to Bob
    Last edited by PTT; 09-19-2017 at 03:02 PM.

2. Likes ThaBountyHunter liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...r_id=771880323

tomorrowlander [BZTXSYZ]

4 minutes ago:
    tomorrowlander says: Bob Maestri (Metamoki Support) reported [delete]
    7 minutes ago:
    tomorrowlander says: so your account has been reported for bot use , use it to level but on other players pretty lame [delete]

http://prntscr.com/gmunc2

Another forever target..

In my defence I attacked him once maybe 2 x and he gives 1 xp .. at level 26,000
    so once im sure 1 is the max and then he lays a bot on me all day , I didnt even list him after his 6,7 att and then everytime I went online the bot activated ... the use of bots to level fine have played long enough to know they are a part of the game .. but to lay em on a player who plays legit adn then make me a target of his family well yes I reported the account so yes if you want to target me I'll walk away from a GAME ... but someday all you'll have left are these players with 15 accounts and use bots all day and wehn you go through the fight list you beat everyone at level 1 and get 1 xp even though you are level 20,000

4. Likes adski, La Famiglia e Norm liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bouchard View Post
    In my defence I attacked him once maybe 2 x and he gives 1 xp .. at level 26,000
    so once im sure 1 is the max and then he lays a bot on me all day , I didnt even list him after his 6,7 att and then everytime I went online the bot activated ... the use of bots to level fine have played long enough to know they are a part of the game .. but to lay em on a player who plays legit adn then make me a target of his family well yes I reported the account so yes if you want to target me I'll walk away from a GAME ... but someday all you'll have left are these players with 15 accounts and use bots all day and wehn you go through the fight list you beat everyone at level 1 and get 1 xp even though you are level 20,000

so you did report.... and you admit in using a bot to level????? and you think it is ok???

when my people show me accounts reporters i post it here, take it seriously

next time dont attack people fighting a war and hide

Status
    Grow a pair and ramp up your game instead of engaging in cowardice.

Status
    I am in need of some reliable gang members , my mob code is 397c2c and I do send my allotted energy and stamina and if am not playing is because of my medical condition , I may be on the game only one time in 24 hours but do all of my duties that needs to be done !! Please join me My mob Code is again and I repeat that I am in need of reliable gang members and if you are interested in joining a family we have a small right now but hope you will join the family also grow with us !!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...r_id=771880323

tomorrowlander [BZTXSYZ]

4 minutes ago:
    tomorrowlander says: Bob Maestri (Metamoki Support) reported [delete]
    7 minutes ago:
    tomorrowlander says: so your account has been reported for bot use , use it to level but on other players pretty lame [delete]

http://prntscr.com/gmunc2

Another forever target..
    FALLIMENTO:
    You already rigged tomorrowlander's ignition. i met him before lol

9. Likes ThaBountyHunter, PTT, Hidden liked this post

Status
    what part of 'it is not acceptable to report accts' do you not understand?
    you accept its ok to level using automation but using it in a way you dont find acceptable is a reporting offence?
    get your head out of your a s s man.

11. Likes PTT, ThaBountyHunter liked this post

Status
    2 seconds ago:
    Lupus Nocte has killed tomorrowlander and claimed your bounty of $16,173,767,421,970. [delete]

OOPS... Please dont kill me im only level 1.7k, That would be unfair and i would have to report you My Link is below :) Come at me bro

13. Likes Death by Chilli, PTT, Hidden liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaBountyHunter View Post
    2 seconds ago:
    Lupus Nocte has killed tomorrowlander and claimed your bounty of $16,173,767,421,970. [delete]

OOPS... Please dont kill me im only level 1.7k, That would be unfair and i would have to report you My Link is below :) Come at me bro
    here's mine
    https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...r_id=605293213
    get ready to report me as well mr tomorrowlander

15. Likes PTT, ThaBountyHunter liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfingers Lee View Post
    here's mine
    https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...r_id=605293213
    get ready to report me as well
    Successo!
    You punched Lightfingers_Lee in the face, dealing 358 damage. Please This is so unfair

17. Likes Lightfingers Lee liked this post