Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by La Famiglia e Norm View Post
    hey idjit...... you talk the talk but you have nothing for me.... I'm a little lvl 77 that has you by the balls...... come play a little, I dare ya....
    You're also a level 100k who fails at everything at that level range.. What now?

Status
    Just like PEEEEEEEEEEEENIX to hide behind fake accounts and use the saddest excuses to hide from me.....Roundy is right in saying you're all p..iss weak.
    ................all mob wars can't stop a little lvl 77.... shame on you........
    Bounty Claimed You killed TP Babe the Blue Ox and claimed the bounty of $16,815,749,638,000.
    Bounty Claimed You killed suck my johny and claimed the bounty of $13,316,990,080,835.
    Bounty Claimed You killed Byte Bandit and claimed the bounty of $7,616,321,746,445.

Me..https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...00008771858385

Status
    well lets hope bob does the right thing and takes your account away

4. Likes PTT liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainFromSpain View Post
    well lets hope bob does the right thing and takes your account away

I dont know why you guys are even bothering talking to a thief and his assistant shane..

Status
    This thread should be removed. It is just giving a thief and his friend a place they feel important. Bob should make sure he keeps all the info that is contained in here and in the chat to make a decision to ban a player as well as the private message that I have that have been forwarded to Bob. The thief and his friend should get no more recognition from anyone.
    Last edited by TPPattyPancake; 09-02-2017 at 03:03 AM.

7. Likes PTT, Dave 'Rockin' Sargent liked this post

Status
    Just like PEEEEEEEEEEEENIX to hide behind fake accounts and use the saddest excuses to hide from me.....Roundy is right in saying you're all p..iss weak.
    ................all mob wars can't stop a little lvl 77.... shame on you........

La Famiglia e Kooooool added you to the hitlist for $45,013,835,111,289. 4 days ago Keep trying to act like you have big b@lls you liar. You list with your 100k not your level 77. Your a liar and a thief. LOL how sad you are

9. Likes PTT, Dave 'Rockin' Sargent liked this post

Status
    Bangs her head against brick wall and its only been 7 weeks since I have been away. This is what I come back to!! Sheesh. Let me now look into things please guys. I cannot make decisions without facts.

11. Likes adski, PTT liked this post
    Banned

Status
    hahahahha, how pathetic????....... hiding behind some fake account.... expect nothing less from a yellow spine, crap eating coward.......
    Listen to me when I tell you to shut the fukk up Norm. Your a piece of fukking nananana thief. Fukk you you little prick. Go fukk off and find some other people to rob in another game ya thief...and hide behind an alt name hahaha never 1 time have I. I named my forum account Normie is a cunty thief because you are. My name is W.j Schultz better known as EP so come get some you fukktard...hide hahaha from you wont happen my bounty is over a biliion dollars youll never show on my feed ya nanananana. By the way I've played this game almost 10 years and never had a forum account...you know why because its a damn game and all this nananana is bitching and crying. Oh and if I forgot this above nananana you Normie ya cunty thief.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie is a cunty thief View Post
    Listen to me when I tell you to shut the fukk up Norm. Your a piece of fukking nananana thief. Fukk you you little prick. Go fukk off and find some other people to rob in another game ya thief...and hide behind an alt name hahaha never 1 time have I. I named my forum account Normie is a cunty thief because you are. My name is W.j Schultz better known as EP so come get some you fukktard...hide hahaha from you wont happen my bounty is over a biliion dollars youll never show on my feed ya nanananana. By the way I've played this game almost 10 years and never had a forum account...you know why because its a damn game and all this nananana is bitching and crying. Oh and if I forgot this above nananana you Normie ya cunty thief.

ROFL.. EP.. tell us how you really feel :D
    you forgot to mention Shane in there..

14. Likes Dave 'Rockin' Sargent liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie is a cunty thief View Post
    Hahahahahahahhaha..... well, well, well, so the snake show's its face..... EP....... how the hell are you old friend.... well folks, here we have the biggest Liar, Cheat, whiner, LOOOOOOOser of the game..... you still holding a grudge because I wouldn't sell Phnx out and join your family???? daaaamn dude, that was 2 years ago.... let it go man...........I told you way back then that I'll never send you naked pictures of people, I told you to find someone for yourself, you begged and pleaded with me....hahahahah.....You even went as far as offering me lifetime DOA if I joined your family to kill Phnx minis......Pahahahahahha..

Peeeenix must be sooooo desperate to drag you in here to try to get to me, I think this has just topped the list of "All time crack me ups".....

Talking of credibility, you have ZERO...... someone who makes a deal with the devil just so he doesn't get his aaaasss handed to him in a war has to be the most tragic oxygen thief there is.......

....... build an account, get in line and come get me..... best you hurry though, not sure how much longer I'm here, not with all the the "haters" out there......
    Bounty Claimed You killed TP Babe the Blue Ox and claimed the bounty of $16,815,749,638,000.
    Bounty Claimed You killed suck my johny and claimed the bounty of $13,316,990,080,835.
    Bounty Claimed You killed Byte Bandit and claimed the bounty of $7,616,321,746,445.

Me..https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...00008771858385

16. Likes bullet tooth kevo liked this post