Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1
    Koooool's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    here it is.....................

    ............................................

    crap.jpg

  2. #2
    Koooool's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1
    I will never say it was Shane..... I was given that be someone that heard I had Kooool hacked and suggested I have some fun.....

  3. #3
    Koooool's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1
    Right.............. so who's going to put their hand up to hacking Kooool????.

    I bet there's not a single one of you that'll say it was them....

  4. #4
    Koooool's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Koooool View Post
    Right.............. so who's going to put their hand up to hacking Kooool????.

    I bet there's not a single one of you that'll say it was them....
    What???? the cat got your tongue PTT?????? you lying piece of sh...it...... I know you're behind this..... everyone knows it.....
    ................for once in your misserable life, step up and take responsibility...........

  5. #5
    Koooool's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Koooool View Post
    What???? the cat got your tongue PTT?????? you lying piece of sh...it...... I know you're behind this..... everyone knows it.....
    ................for once in your misserable life, step up and take responsibility...........


    here's a shot of your little scrag b....itch doing your dirty work for you....

    more crap.jpg

    more than obvious what she's talking about.....

  6. #6
    Koooool's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPattyPancake View Post
    It is Shane Bottomsup is his Email. I appolgize to you for calling you a thief but at the same time you should have not added a bot to a stolen account.
    Just in case you missed it the first time PTT..............................

  7. #7
    ThePainFromSpain's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    29
    so an old password that you were privvy to when you had access to moove is used and hhh bought on the account using your details ... doesn't take a genius to work out it was actually you.

  8. #8
    PTT's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainFromSpain View Post
    so an old password that you were privvy to when you had access to moove is used and hhh bought on the account using your details ... doesn't take a genius to work out it was actually you.
    TP already reneg on that inthe chat box.. he posted what he needed to get the account back

  9. #9
    TPPattyPancake's Avatar
    Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2
    Norm continues with his lies. He had told me that he could not access the account but all of that was a lie. He added a bot to it and is trying to blame someone else. Norm stole the account he is a thief.

  10. #10
    Conspiracy Theory's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    767
    Rep Power
    9
    what a prick job thief u r....... smh dude

  11. Likes TPPattyPancake liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •