Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: Goons

  1. #1
    Matty McStab's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wherever you're not
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    27

    Goons

    Any Goons here?

    Just want to say Cudo's to you. You're putting up a good fight. And I don't even mind that you feel the need to bring in other families (Hooligans) to help hold mine back as they are a scary bunch...all 4. I must say you've all been a welcome distraction from PHX and a great addition to my target list.

    Keep up the good work.

    Sincerely,
    Matty

  2. #2
    zrtz's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,711
    Rep Power
    30
    Am not a goon but when I was a newbie....the goons where a powerful family. I've long lost interest in the game so I don't know what the situation is with the goons or who you are

    But hey, it's a killing game so kill them all...fill your boots and happy mobbing

  3. Likes Shazza P, adski, Matty McStab liked this post
  4. #3
    ♥SSV♥'s Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    planet AJX-alpha520
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    16
    just out of curiosity what is your bounty???

  5. #4
    Matty McStab's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wherever you're not
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥SSV♥ View Post
    just out of curiosity what is your bounty???
    Somewhere around 10T I believe, but depends what level you are. Just look on the HL, I'm probably there ;)

  6. #5
    PTT's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    41
    i find that people that attract attention on them being killed.. are normally doing so because they hate it that people are killing them

    i might be wrong. but.. i have not been wrong so far.. in over 3000 days

  7. #6
    Matty McStab's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wherever you're not
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    i find that people that attract attention on them being killed.. are normally doing so because they hate it that people are killing them

    i might be wrong. but.. i have not been wrong so far.. in over 3000 days
    I would normally agree with you here, PTT, because that's usually the case. However, I'm a bit surprised that you don't know me better than that by now.

  8. #7
    jmcc's Avatar
    Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by zrtz View Post
    Am not a goon but when I was a newbie....the goons where a powerful family. I've long lost interest in the game so I don't know what the situation is with the goons or who you are

    But hey, it's a killing game so kill them all...fill your boots and happy mobbing
    if you lost interest in the game why not lose interest here?

  9. Likes PTT liked this post
  10. #8
    zrtz's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,711
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    if you lost interest in the game why not lose interest here?
    Because here, am having to play or fight with a real person behind the computer but in-game its all matrix reloaded (bots)
    its fun getting under your skin

  11. #9
    PTT's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty McStab View Post
    I would normally agree with you here, PTT, because that's usually the case. However, I'm a bit surprised that you don't know me better than that by now.
    LOL.. Matty.. you give yourself way too much importance.. I dont even know your main account.. LOL..
    so.. no i would not know you better by now.. or next month or the month after :D
    sorry.. you are not important in my game.. or phx game overall..

  12. #10
    zrtz's Avatar
    Senior Member


    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,711
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    LOL.. Matty.. you give yourself way too much importance.. I dont even know your main account.. LOL..
    so.. no i would not know you better by now.. or next month or the month after :D
    sorry.. you are not important in my game.. or phx game overall..
    This sort of jabs reminds me of Ownzya...
    its fun getting under your skin

  13. Likes Matty McStab liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Lone Goons Family Recruitment
    By Lootenant Butts in forum Add Me! / Family Recruitment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2017, 08:14 PM
  2. Congratulations to Goons
    By _Take-It-In-Da-Face_ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 12:55 AM
  3. I used to respect goons
    By Shropford in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-30-2015, 12:03 PM
  4. Come on goons I'm only 40k
    By _Ownzya_ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:11 AM
  5. Hell Week - Goons
    By OddFace in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •