Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Status

Standards ? / Rules ?

It used to be this game had some sort of standards, some people call them “rules” there are No Rules
    BUT
    It used to be that IF a player Truced / Left a Family / Left a war / Surrendered
    On most occasions it was granted, with terms.. (unless they had a rare amount of baggage, like racist or personal attacks etc.)

The game has changed we all know that, move on, automation is here to stay unless Clamps does something about it. Its NP to me lol over 3,000 days play At an average of 2 levels per day I’m in no rush to level.

BUT when people that have played this game with NO automation for 7 - 9 years are leaving because there is nothing they can do with 50 bots on them 24 / 7 THAT is a problem.

I know SOME of you are quick to remove and don’t want people leaving the game as for some of the others I don’t know.

What I am asking is that ALL of you Man / Woman Up and show some respect and standards.
    IF someone wants Out, let them and quick as possible.

IF you guys can’t agree and do that the game has really gone down the pan and its days are numbered.

Not all admins read this forum so I will PM ones I know with a copy, please pass on to admins of any family you know. There are a lot more people play this game than just the big tags.
    Let's have some Old School Happy Mobbing

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Amox View Post
    It used to be this game had some sort of standards, some people call them “rules” there are No Rules
    BUT
    It used to be that IF a player Truced / Left a Family / Left a war / Surrendered
    On most occasions it was granted, with terms.. (unless they had a rare amount of baggage, like racist or personal attacks etc.)

The game has changed we all know that, move on, automation is here to stay unless Clamps does something about it. Its NP to me lol over 3,000 days play At an average of 2 levels per day I’m in no rush to level.

BUT when people that have played this game with NO automation for 7 - 9 years are leaving because there is nothing they can do with 50 bots on them 24 / 7 THAT is a problem.

I know SOME of you are quick to remove and don’t want people leaving the game as for some of the others I don’t know.

What I am asking is that ALL of you Man / Woman Up and show some respect and standards.
    IF someone wants Out, let them and quick as possible.

IF you guys can’t agree and do that the game has really gone down the pan and its days are numbered.

Not all admins read this forum so I will PM ones I know with a copy, please pass on to admins of any family you know. There are a lot more people play this game than just the big tags.
    Let's have some Old School Happy Mobbing
    Very nicely said. Some just need to realize this is not an ego game.

Status
    In any walk of life - it is the same - 90% of peeps are ok, but there are 10% that should maybe have been shot at birth...

I would suggest that most people are fair - (unless with good reason as you say) - and this is ok...

This isn't about bots - They have been here for many of those years you discuss and before the click limit you could leave stuff on all day... and if several bot users wanted to.... etc...

The game has changed a little in that many of the ex-mafia players are more agressive players as mafia was more of a fighting game - its not a bad thing...

As has been stated before on various threads, you ask correctly and you are likely to be let go - but asrelhoes have always been around - I could cite Cauldron on Film Crew 2 or 3 years ago who just wouldn't leave it - total twats... but I wont
    Pissypants for Armor

4. Likes Amox liked this post

Status
    When ask. .i let people go as fast as possible..
    if there are troubles. i try to solve ASAP..
    that is the way i run things... so.. to be honest.. i agree completely with the OP on this one..
    of course there is always the few that will never be truce.. its too bad but that is the way it is..

Cheers

PTT

6. Likes EvilMidget, Amox liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shropford View Post
    In any walk of life - it is the same - 90% of peeps are ok, but there are 10% that should maybe have been shot at birth...

I would suggest that most people are fair - (unless with good reason as you say) - and this is ok...

This isn't about bots - They have been here for many of those years you discuss and before the click limit you could leave stuff on all day... and if several bot users wanted to.... etc...

The game has changed a little in that many of the ex-mafia players are more agressive players as mafia was more of a fighting game - its not a bad thing...

As has been stated before on various threads, you ask correctly and you are likely to be let go - but asrelhoes have always been around - I could cite Cauldron on Film Crew 2 or 3 years ago who just wouldn't leave it - total twats... but I wont
    Yep I agree it is a minority that cause the difficulty and I have NP with people using bots but you can see that one person having 50 bots on him don’t leave him a lot of option to play.
    And the vast majority of those bots may only be a few people running them.

I don’t know how the original “rules” started but I am guessing .. that a group of Dons / Donnas got together and talked / agreed / and decided to work together about how to handle breaches.
    Something like that may help again, and avoid more loss from the gam?

The mafia wars players are a welcome addition to the game in my opinion they learn some of our ways and we learn some of their ways, lol good and bad.

Oh and I have tried to avoid naming names because ALL sides are not innocent in this
    So I am glad you didn’t name any.

8. Likes EvilMidget liked this post

Status
    I wonder if there is some exaggeration here??? No-one is going to have 50 bots on them without good reason - war??? they been an idjiiiit???
    Pissypants for Armor

Status
    @When ask. .i let people go as fast as possible..
    if there are troubles. i try to solve ASAP..
    that is the way i run things... so.. to be honest.. i agree completely with the OP on this one..
    of course there is always the few that will never be truce.. its too bad but that is the way it is..

Cheers

PTT

You are the fastest to remove and you have respect for that. Thank you
    And no one can complain about the way phx handle that

11. Likes EvilMidget, PTT liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shropford View Post
    I wonder if there is some exaggeration here??? No-one is going to have 50 bots on them without good reason - war??? they been an idjiiiit???
    War yes is an excuse i think but yes. An idiot No a respected by many player myself included.
    Although as you know we are not all liked lol

50 bots ? schh dont tell anyone but i hear some people have more than one mobbie.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Amox View Post

You are the fastest to remove and you have respect for that. Thank you
    And no one can complain about the way phx handle that
    Well i had to mention it.. cause you know how it is.. EVERYONE blames Phoenix for EVERYTHING in the game..

14. Likes Conspiracy Theory liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    Well i had to mention it.. cause you know how it is.. EVERYONE blames Phoenix for EVERYTHING in the game..
    I am not trying to point the finger at anyone family we all have our faults but credit where credit is due
    PHX is good like that

16. Likes PTT liked this post