Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Status

New Raid: The Syndicate (and some bug fixes)

Hello mobsters - The Godfather wanted to release the next raid early, so The Syndicate is now available to fight! This raid functions the same as past raids, however there are two important differences this time:
    - Raid boss HP has been increased. The Syndicate is tough!
    - To compensate, your raid party can include up to 15 people for extra firepower.

The increased party size is intended to give you more room to add friends and hopefully decrease the impact of players who join and do not help fight.

A few minor bug fixes went out recently as well:
    - When trying to add mobsters returned the "both mob sizes are maxed" bug, when this was not actually the case, should now be fixed
    - Top Mob countdown timers should be fixed (was a display error)
    - A few behind the scenes things

If you have any feedback on this raid or questions, please let us know below. Thanks!

2. Likes OzarkMafia liked this post

Status
    shouldnt you fix servers instead of putting those damn raids on???

4. Likes Bassnut liked this post
    Administrator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PTT View Post
    shouldnt you fix servers instead of putting those damn raids on???
    Agreed, this was pushed back while server issues were happening. Game speed should be back to normal now though, latency is now tracking down to where it was before all the lag started.

6. Likes MWNatasha, PTT liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Agreed, this was pushed back while server issues were happening. Game speed should be back to normal now though, latency is now tracking down to where it was before all the lag started.
    hopefully :D

thanks

Status
    The game has gone slow again

9. Likes Bassnut liked this post

Status
    Could someone describe how it's determined what level raid you qualify for? My first raid was a L1 and I've been in L2 raids ever since. However, the people that are joining my raids range from lvl 300 up to lvl 2800 (I'm just shy of 1000 atm). In my experience, when I'm in L2 raid party composed of mostly lvl 1k+ players, we are able to take down the boss. If there are more than a couple of these lvl 300 people in the mix, it's always lost. It just doesn't seem like they are properly matched up and could probably benefit from being in the L1 raids a bit longer.

On that note, I think an awesome feature would be the ability to leave a raid. Forfeit any crates earned, but have the ability to leave an underpowered raid party and/or open the slot for someone who is perhaps more willing to spend the stamina on what appears to be a lost cause.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by vertent; 11-17-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Status
    Also, should mention that the increase makes absolutely no sense. For instance, in L2 our raid party is 1.5x bigger, but the boss has 13x more HP..., which means we have virtually no chance at defeating this boss, especially when only about 1/3rd of the previous raids I joined ended in success with bosses that only had 70m HP vs the new one at 910m!

12. Likes Gunslinger Girl liked this post

Status
    I don't think the increased health is good.. It's basically screwing over the people in the level 50-5k ranges...

14. Likes Tony The Disabler, Bassnut liked this post

Status
    well for someone who's had 90% of their raids fail, I can say this one was much more successful - two raids completed in under an hour!

so somethings working, good on ya clamps

16. Likes OzarkMafia liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Hello mobsters - The Godfather wanted to release the next raid early, so The Syndicate is now available to fight! This raid functions the same as past raids, however there are two important differences this time:
    - Raid boss HP has been increased. The Syndicate is tough!
    - To compensate, your raid party can include up to 15 people for extra firepower.

The increased party size is intended to give you more room to add friends and hopefully decrease the impact of players who join and do not help fight.

If you have any feedback on this raid or questions, please let us know below. Thanks!
    Have the decision=makers lost their mind?????? The people in L2 raids do NOT have a ton of stamina unless they've been playing for 8 years and have camped, none of which the majority are. How can you justify raising the Boss from 70M to 910M!!!!! That is more than a 10x increase. Having a few extra members be able to join does NOT offset this jump in boss requirements. Our family is going down in flames on the first raid attempt, and will not be doing any more as currently constructed.