Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Status

New Raid: Shadows

Hello mobsters - The Godfather has released a new Raid: Shadows. These deadly assassins will take you out if your group isn't ready for them! Be sure to join up with your friends and family before making a raid public, in order to help reduce players who do not contribute. Just like previous raids, Shadows will drop 6 new items. The higher your Raid level, the better the items.

A new in-game message has also been added:
    "Come back to the raid, we need your help!"

This is so you can hopefully encourage people who are lagging behind to get back into the raid. Ideally, this message would link back to your specific raid and only be accessible from the raid page itself, but for now it's just in there as a standard message.

NOTE:
    "Beta" has been removed from the raid description. Raids will still be open to minor changes, such as offering different item compositions and party sizes, but the essential basics are now pretty locked in. We hope to focus on more new features that have the "event" feel to them, and focus attention on the fighting and social aspects of the game.

Status
    yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    where's the gf raid sale?

Status
    got several crying for the sale... so they can do the raid... you know your business... jus sayin!!!
    Pissypants for Armor

5. Likes Staci C liked this post

Status
    While the "Come back to the raid..." message is a great idea, we STILL need a way of booting slackers. I can send that message a thousand times, but I still have some idiot taking up a spot and doing nothing.

People can join multiple raids, do jack squat, and just hope to collect the level 1 drop. What do they have to lose? There is absolutely nothing to encourage these idiots to participate. We need some sort of limit....if you don't spend X stam, or X energy within the first hour of the raid, you're gone.

I just looked through the raids that are visible on my page and I found 4 people that have joined multiple raids that have yet to do a damned thing. A couple of them started the raid they're now ignoring.

Gotta have some way to boot these idiots. At least limit them to not doing one raid at a time.
    Last edited by Jonc; 10-27-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: premature buttonulation

7. Likes OzarkMafia, Staci C, Dread Lord liked this post

Status
    We post raids privately only to Family members in a private Facebook chat that everyone is a part of. That stopped all of the problems that individual members were having with slackers doing nothing, hogs doing everything, jerks hitlisting fellow participants.in the public raids etc., Every single raid has gotten done that way with all members getting as many loots as their stamina will allow. No one has gone empty-handed. People can discuss when they'll get stamina to help next, other members can hold off on doing too much, etc. Idiots bypassed.

9. Likes Shropford, Top $hotta liked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gissa View Post
    We post raids privately only to Family members in a private Facebook chat that everyone is a part of. That stopped all of the problems that individual members were having with slackers doing nothing, hogs doing everything, jerks hitlisting fellow participants.in the public raids etc., Every single raid has gotten done that way with all members getting as many loots as their stamina will allow. No one has gone empty-handed. People can discuss when they'll get stamina to help next, other members can hold off on doing too much, etc. Idiots bypassed.
    NAH!!!! not having that.... that means you is organised.....

and Clamps stop doing that buy one get one free... its too good and costs me money!!!!
    Pissypants for Armor

11. Likes OzarkMafia, gissa liked this post

Status
    these raids are GREAT but ...

a few things need to be changed if you are in the 6k range most never get done .. there needs to be a better range of levels maybe

0 to 1k
    1001 to 5000k
    5001 to 20000
    20001 to 50000
    and 50k plus

I know they are supposed to be hard but doable .. so spending fav pts and most of my stam to get nothing makes me wanna walk away .. any chance of getting current ranges now for levels ? they seem a little out of whack for those tweener levels if you are 6k and 3and 4k join your raid you are done and can't finish ... and if you like your levels as they are why not add an extend feature ? when all 10 players get a minimum of 2 crates you get a bonus 6 hr window to finish the raid ? and /or ... if half way through a raid a player doe4sn't have atleast one crate he can get booted and than a fresh player can come in and give life to what has become a dead raid .. people stop a raid half way through when they see the numbers dont add up
    also to prevent most of the crap goin on to spoil a raid .. change to a 20 raid maximum but only 3 may be active at a time one of your own forcing you to get coins and 2 helper raids .. that would weed out a lot of time wasters ... I like wheere the game is going gotten much less boring of late as now we don't know where to allocate stuff and that creates interest ... weekly heist numbers have to go up to reflect weapons already in the game .. they are way too low and most of the time useless

keep up the good work

13. Likes Staci C, OzarkMafia liked this post
    Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonc View Post
    While the "Come back to the raid..." message is a great idea, we STILL need a way of booting slackers. I can send that message a thousand times, but I still have some idiot taking up a spot and doing nothing.

People can join multiple raids, do jack squat, and just hope to collect the level 1 drop. What do they have to lose? There is absolutely nothing to encourage these idiots to participate. We need some sort of limit....if you don't spend X stam, or X energy within the first hour of the raid, you're gone.

I just looked through the raids that are visible on my page and I found 4 people that have joined multiple raids that have yet to do a damned thing. A couple of them started the raid they're now ignoring.

Gotta have some way to boot these idiots. At least limit them to not doing one raid at a time.
    Same on Boss Battles. People take up the spaces and never help yet we're stuck with them and have to finish them ourselves.

15. Likes Staci C liked this post

Status
    Wish there was a way for those who started the raid. To have the ability to remove those who are just wasting slots on raids.

17. Likes Bassnut, OzarkMafia liked this post